Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is a time to reflect - to think about all the things one is thankful for.  Here's a few things I am grateful for:

1. my health, even though I could stand to lose some weight
2. my mom - she's been my Rock of Gibraltar through thick and thin
3. my camera - yeah, it's an inanimate object, but has given me so much pleasure
4. Nature - anything wild and free as it reminds me to step out of the wood and concrete box I call home and look at the beauty that surrounds me.
5. A will to survive or I'd have packed it in years ago.

I am sure there are many other things I can think of but these would be my top 5 so to speak.

What are you thankful for, even if you don't reside in the USA.

So, a Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment