Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gift Shopping for the Animal Lover

As a kid, I wasn't a difficult one to shop for.  If the item was an animal or had an animal on it, I was overjoyed!  My interests spanned a wide variety of animals - whether they be domestic, wild, prehistoric or even imaginary.  For my first years, I can remember getting another dinosaur model to assemble.  Later on, my wish list typically incorporated requests for more Breyer horse models.

With this blog post, I thought I would spotlight some items that can be given to the animal lover.  Take a look through - there's lots of wonderful items.  Visit all the individual stores for many, many more items!

first, a few cards to send out for the holidays done by me:


 

Some of my wildlife items:


Golden Eagle portrait plate plate
Golden Eagle portrait plate by Sunshine68
Shop for other plate designs.

Barn Owl and full moon children's tee shirt shirt
Barn Owl and full moon children's tee shirt by Sunshine68
Design your shirt at zazzle

Some cute handmade horse ornaments by Bonnie Bishop (http://homemadehorses.com/index.html)



Some wildlife items to consider from various designers at Zazzle.com

























Gorilla shirt
Gorilla by pjwuebker
Become a clothing affiliate at zazzle.com















As you can see, there's a WIDE and WILD variety of items one can consider for gift-giving this holiday season. No matter if the gift needs to be something dog or cat, whale or bird, there's plenty of wonderful items to choose from. Please be sure to check out each designer's store - this is just a sampling of the wonderful items we have.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna - what a great selection!

    Something for everyone here I should think and thank you for including my froglet :)

    (I've just tweeted this but the number hasn't changed - ah well!)

    ReplyDelete